Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dolla Bling


Yaay, I'm finally figuring out how to work my camera. :D I'm still gloating to myself about buying a nikon... even if it is a coolpix. Urr. That name makes my spine crawl.

SO ANYWAY I was out galavanting through Wal-Mart a few days ago, and I noticed that they sell Love My Nails polish. Let me tell you, that brand is GHETTO OLD SCHOOL. Mostly for nostalgia, I bought a bottle of this hefty glittery-sequiny topcoatish polish for a dollar. And it was well worth the dollar. As you can see, it's some pretty chunky glitter, and was a little hard to put on because I had to rearrange it so that it wouldn't stick off my free edge. But it's really pretty stuff. It's a little more less sparkly in person, and it's a bit more purple than in the picture. One thing I really liked about it was that it wasn't suspended in clear polish; the actual polish had more of a very light lavender tint to it. Pretty pretty pretty. This is two coats of All That (GUH-GUH-GUH-GEH-TOOOO!) over two coats of China Glaze White on White, with China Glaze basecoat and Seche Vite top coat (both of which desperately need a thinner). That reminds me... I have quite a gripe about China Glaze... but that's for a biatchier day.

So. I would definately tell anybody looking for some cheap blingage to get this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment